Planning, designing and delivering world-class communications
The ever-expanding and evolving expectations of citizens and consumers are placing a higher importance on how we plan, design and deliver communications.
Hear from leading public sector experts on driving change through communications, planning and creating content, measuring engagement and ROI, building and maintaining trust, targeting a hard to reach audience, delivering communications on a shoestring budget and the future of communications. Join your colleagues and peers and harness the latest tools, techniques and strategies to deliver communications, that are both day-to-day and campaign based.
Discover the latest success stories that inform and inspire at The Communications Conference Northern Ireland.
Key points for 2019:
- Driving change through communication
- Creating, developing and refreshing a communications and campaign strategy
- Planning and delivering engaging content
- Building and maintaining the public trust
- Communications that influence and persuade
- Tools to target hard to reach audiences
- The future of public sector communications
Confirmed to speak:
- Eamon Deeny, Head of External Affairs and Professional Development, (Northern Ireland), Government Communications Service
- Susie Brown, Interim Director of Corporate Development, Tourism NI
- Michelle Canning, Head of PR, Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- Zoe Anderson, Communications Manager, Start360
- Sarah Travers, Director, Bespoke Communications
- Jonathan Rose, Director, Ofcom Northern Ireland
- Debbie Rymer, Director, SAND Marketing
- Tim McKane, Head, NavaTalk
Who will be attending?
- Chief Press Officers - Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Transformation - Heads of Campaign Strategy - Heads of Communications - Heads of Community Engagement - Heads of Correspondence - Heads of Crisis Communications - Heads of Customer Service - Heads of Digital - Heads of Employee Engagement - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of Marketing - Heads of Media - Heads of News - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy -
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here